Friday, February 16, 2007

Web 2.0 - The Machine is Using us... the best ever youtube video I've ever seen... and some other interesting youtube videos!!!

Hey Folks...
I surfed on by today to the blog of corporate-rat( http://corporaterat.blogspot.com/2007/02/web-20-machine-is-using-us.html ); saw this really interesting youtube video he'd embedded... it's called "The Machine is Using us"; and produced by a guy called Professor Welsch at Deptt of Cultural Anthropology at Kansas State Univ.

One request::: if someone can identify it's soundtrack/tell me where to get the MIDI from; please, please, please do comment/email me and tell me--- I loved it's soundtrack; and real soon now, I am going to rip it and use the filched soundtrack in something of my own... so someone save me from getting sued!!!






What say ???

No comments: