Sunday, February 11, 2007

Who ? me, blog ?

Well yeah! Never thought I'd be here in blogosphere; but here I am!

That's true... by a quirk of fate or a twist in destiny, here I am in the gizmo-world.

Personally, I'm not out here to put my name here for posterity, but ok, for folks that like tinkering with gizmos, here I am and here's our site!

At http://www.gizmobuddy.com

Check it out.

And yeah... for folks wondering what my Geek Quotient is; I know, I know, that the Nokia Smartphones run on a Arm Microprocessor; and the Sony PSP runs on a MIPS RISC processor, and also that a lot of the Microsoft Pocket PCs also run on a ARM processor.... and yesss, Motorola's Linux Smartphones run on a non-x86 intel processor (slips my mind if that's the i5660 or what ???)

So... without further ado, and having marked Gizmobuddy's presence, I walk on... anticipating now, when; sooner than you'd expect, I'll come back with more posts...

No comments: